“Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive.”
- Shining a light on the past.
- Andromeda Galaxy vs. Milky Way…
- Building a better quantum computer.
- A star is born.
- Plant a tree for climate change.
- Paralyzed man walks using exoskeleton.
- Incubating supermassive black holes.
- Beware of fire coral fungus.
- Just two suns collecting matter in a binary system.
- Interstellar comets.
- Charting the rise and fall of an ancient civilization.
- Meteorite impact 12,800 years ago?
- Black hole… or black sphere?
- When pigs use tools…
- Life on Saturn?
- Where did Sir Francis Drake land?
Quote of the Day:
One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.