Commencing 46th revolution around our local star.
…This time it had better be WORTH IT.
- Turkish scientist sentenced to prison for publishing paper linking pollution to cancer.
- Exhibit #5647 that Capitalism is wrecking the planet: Thousands of ships fitted with “cheat devices” to divert poisonous pollution into the sea.
- Are Civilization and income inequality inextricably intertwined?
- Your love for Oreos is killing the orangutans in Sumatra.
- Oh, and your morning cuppa is polluting your innards with plastic. Two lumps or one, dear?
- Should the UK make childhood vaccinations mandatory?
- Missing box contains bones of Britain’s early inhabitants.
- Terminal lucidity revisited.
- Mysterious cattle mutilations in eastern Oregon frustrate ranchers and local authorities.
- The New Alchemy Institute celebrates its 50th anniversary.
- Elon Musk unveils his stainless steel phallic monument to planetary penetration.
- Mysterious fireball that crashed and burned over Chile wasn’t a meteor.
- The strange and intriguing Val Johnson UFO case.
- These are the most haunted places in Michigan.
- Through mediums never before considered: Psychotronics, spiritual services and the analog Internet.
- 5 ways Dr. Herbert Kleber changed how we think about addiction.
- Red Pill of the Day: Walrus attacks and sinks Russian Navy vessel. You’re gonna need a bigger boat, tovarisch.
Quote of the Day:
It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.
Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark