Still working on my Naruto running, fam!
- Don’t storm Area 51, begs the webmaster of the UFO Kingdom.
- Extraterrestrial Highway sign removed “for maintenance,” to be replaced after Area 51 festivals. Smart move, Nevada.
- Meaning vs Mechanism: Radio Misterioso interviews Dr. Jeffrey Kripal.
- The ultimate mystery: Consciousness may exist in the absence of matter.
- Consciousness and the Mind-Body problem in Indian philosophy.
- Video: How a scientific attempt to demystify Buddhist meditation instead yielded astounding results.
- Related: Mind masters – scientific research finds that Tibetan yogis have ‘upgraded’ their brains through meditation.
- Mesa College fires professor who promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Your daily dosage of pseudoskeptic inoculation: What is the allure of the paranormal in our scientific age?
- Joining a seance summoning the ghost of Margaret Thatcher to solve Brexit –that’s probably slightly more reasonable than Boris’s plan…
- Meet the Protestant exorcist.
- Being claimed by a myth, with Martin Shaw, Ph.D.
- Recent cases of cattle mutilation in Eastern Oregon remain unexplained.
- An explosion rocked a Russian research facility known for housing the smallpox virus.
- Fedor the robot will return from the ISS with 3d printed bone tissue. “3d printed,” riiiiiight…
- Hubble spots football-shaped planet leaking heavy metal into space. I for one welcome our Metallican overlords with the proper salute.
- Red Pill of the Day: Wedding ring lost in Bras D’Or lake on first anniversary found 11 years later, on the same day.
Thanks to tobadzistsini
Quote of the Day:
It has been said, ‘the truth will make men free.’ The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation.