“It is only afterward that a new idea seems reasonable…”
- Black hole bubbles.
- A new, ancient comet.
- The gravitational wave revolution.
- How pesticides are killing songbirds.
- Water on another planet? More.
- A collision powerful enough to outshine the sun.
- Ig Nobels, awarded.
- Twisted and untwisted nanomaterial.
- Testing the atomic bomb on U.S. troops.
- Unraveling the waves of Oklahoma.
- Going nuts over peanut allergy treatment.
- Flooding a 1,000 year-old city.
- A lost continent below Europe?
Quote of the Day:
…To begin with, it usually seems unreasonable.