This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. This is merely the end of me giving a f$#k.
- First settlers in America may have come from Japan, and arrived a thousand years earlier than thought, some 16,000 years ago.
- A town for people with chronic fatigue syndrome. I would love to live there but the prospect of moving sounds exhausting.
- Johns Hopkins opens new center for psychedelic research.
- Traditional investors think it’s still too early to invest in psychedelic treatments.
- Can dreams connect you to a spiritual reality? Bro, when I’m dreaming I ain’t working, and that’s spiritual enough for me!
- Many vegetative patients are actually ‘covertly conscious.’
- 20 years on, Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut is still clouded in mystery.
- Last month was the 75th anniversary of the Mattoon Mad Gasser incidents.
- Maybe let’s not try to talk to aliens.
- In a new book, retired Air Force major claims an alien was killed at joint base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
- DeLonge has failed to persuade people about UFOs. Maybe that was the purpose all along?
- Visit the survey of Scottish witchcraft to learn about all the known people accused of witchcraft in early modern Scotland from 1563 to 1736.
- Of bee kings and pollen gods.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Lierre Keith, author of The Vegetarian Myth.
- Red Pill of the Day: Vegan woman in Western Australia sues neighbors because she could smell their barbecue.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Art consists of reshaping life, but it does not create life nor cause life.