I’m not saying the Matrix is broken, but the cat has been standing frozen mid-walk for the last 5 minutes, staring at the void. And I don’t even own a cat.
- Trump, QAnon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times.
- The Amazon burns, and activists blame president Jair Bolsonaro.
- Putin says there’s no risk of increased radiation after rocket blast. Boy what a relief!!
- The Matrix is broken, so Neo and Trinity are coming back to fix it.
- The ‘tardigradification’ of the Moon highlights the need for rules on how we should spread life beyond Earth.
- It’s official: NASA is going to Europa.
- Luis Elizondo releases an official statement concerning (yet another) controversy about the emails communications involved in the release of TTSA’s UFO videos.
- Spanish UFOlogist José Antonio Caravaca: What if the UFO phenomenon prevented us from seeing its true essence?
- The old hypnosis session with Pascagoula abductee Calvin Parker has surfaced, bringing to light new and disturbing details.
- Aeroplankton: The life in the air we breathe.
- The last magnetic flip took 22000 years to complete.
- On the Tangentially Speaking podcast, Chris Ryan talks to Nathan Schmidt and Sunil Kumar about the use of ketamine for the treatment of depression.
- Professor of psychology David P. Barash says the time has come to create human-chimpanzee hybrids. The Apocalypse not coming fast enough fer ya, professor, now you want us to go full Planet of the Apes?
- The village in which every person’s name is a song.
- The ancient –and adorable– custom of “telling the bees.”
- Red Pill of the Day: Scottish kid devastated after finding out his fantasy to meet Argentine superstar Messi was actually a trip to search for Nessie. Trust me kid, the beastie is nicer with her fans than that arrogant ass.
Quote of the Day:
If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others.
Philip K. Dick