Here are some cool news to enjoy your end of summer. And if you’re reading this while lying on a hammock on a beautiful tropical island, know that I LOATHE you…
- The Burryman: A weird and ancient Scottish tradition, that’s definitely more pleasing to the candidate than its Wickerman counterpart…
- Our Western sugarized diet is giving rise to nasty superbugs.
- Jupiter may have absorbed a smaller planet. Wait, shouldn’t that have been Saturn? Mythology has failed me!!
- Learn about the exoplanets with the cast of The Expanse.
- The Men in Black are really, REALLY bad at their job.
- What’s the frequency, Quazgaa: Woman claims dental implant sends radio signals to aliens.
- Why Amway is no better than Heaven’s Gate: MLMS companies use the same tactics as cults.
- How the medium in which you consume the news alters your brain.
- Amazon says its facial recognition software can now identify fear. Why they chose “fear” instead of “happiness” is pretty self-explanatory…
- Erik Davis explains to us why the 70’s were so freaking weird.
- PK parties in the 80’s were bendingliscious.
- Is debunking more about the truth teller than the truth?
- No, bleach is not a miracle cure.
- New and old media give climate change contrarians visibility.
- Extinction wipes out Evolution’s hard work. Which is why we owe it to the Universe to survive.
- Red Pill of the Day: Indian brat throws brand new BMW to the river, because he wanted a Jaguar instead for his birthday (Forget what I said earlier. Let’s throw the switch on this species).
Quote of the Day:
I constantly remind our employees to be afraid, to wake up every morning terrified.
Jeff Bezos, the richest man on planet Earth.