Thinking of getting 30 to 50 feral hogs to storm Netflix’s HQ and demand they give us a proper ending for The OA >:(
- Human-monkey chimeras created in China in quest to grow transplantable human organs. If they throw in a prehensile tail to the bargain then I. Am. Sold!
- How Quebec uses “vaccine whisperers” to keep hesitancy from turning into full “anti vaxxing”
- Flying Saucers are real, and they are built in Romania.
- To the Stars announces partnership with tech/advertising company TruClear Global.
- ARG pioneer Joseph Matheny on the counterculture’s hijacking from corporatization to QAnon.
- Bernie promises Joe Rogan to tell him all about the aliens, if he gets the presidency.
- The Area 51 meme isn’t a joke anymore, but a cultural movement.
- The Pentagon UFO program and Luis Elizondo’s credentials.
- Nikolai Kardashev, the creator of the famous rating system for technological civilizations, has died.
- Dr. Massimo Teodorani’s scientific opinion on mediumship.
- Ancient humans had more DNA than us.
- Archeologists find Viking “drinking hall” during Orkney dig. I wanna imagine it’s full of broken cups thrown by the patrons after yelling “ANOTHER!”
- Archeologists unite to solve a 7,500-year-old “Armenian Stonehenge” puzzle. Hope they don’t fight like my family when we sit to solve a puzzle…
- In an ancient Mesoamerican city, archeologists discover a narrow wealth gap.
- Workers prefer to be replaced by a robot than another (human) worker. That’s what we in Mexico call “o todos coludos o todos rabones.”
- Red Pill of the Day: Man hasn’t spoken to a family in years because he can’t stand the sound of their chewing. He’s probably adopted.
Quote of the Day:
In consequence of inventing machines, men will be devoured by them.