Here’s my ideal presidential debate: If you show up to the debate, you’re disqualified.
- In 1973 an MIT computer predicted the end of Civilization, and so far it’s right on target. I was born in 1973; just sayin’…
- Why humans will never colonize Mars.
- How the Breakthrough Listen program will look up for ‘alien technosignatures.’
- US Congressman writes an official letter to the Navy demanding answers about the recent UFO sightings.
- Delonge claims TTSA have in their possession ‘exotic materials unknown to science’. You know what they don’t have? Peer-reviewed articles.
- Why are Area 51 conspiracy theories so popular, anyway?
- John Dillinger’s body will be exhumed to silence off conspiracy theorists.
- Busted crop circle makers!
- Mysterious sculpture unearthed in North Carolina stumps experts.
- Bending the spoon and other wonderful psychic party activities.
- Can gut bacteria heal food allergies?
- Psychedelic medicine is coming, but our laws aren’t ready for them.
- From yours truly: Terence McKenna’s disturbing secret.
- The demons and monsters from ancient Buddhism.
- Karachi traders are terrified of a ‘mysterious creature’ with bright eyes that can jump up to 20 feet.
- Red Pill of the Day: Woman divorces ghost husband because he’s actually an energy vampire. You just can’t trust incorporeal entities anymore!
Quote of the Day:
“We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.”