Do you also feel like a character in a cheesy 80’s movie?
- Here’s the latest update from the bizarre case of the “Cuban sonic attacks.”
- Ghost ship reappears after being missing for 9 years, without its cargo or crew on board.
- After Area 51, Loch Ness is next place on the ‘storming’ list. I’m pretty sure the Bermuda Triangle would be the last…
- Is Corbell’s Area 51 documentary to blame for the meme?
- Special access programs (SAPs) and the Pentagon’s ecosystem of secrecy.
- At long last, solar sails have become a thing.
- Pangolins are on the decline, and cowboys are to blame.
- With Bolsonaro in Brazil, the deforestation of the Amazonian rainforest has skyrocketed dramatically.
- This may be the face of a Pictish chieftain who was brutally murdered 1400 years ago.
- Bird embryos vibrate to warn one another of danger before they hatch.
- In the Mind vs Brain debate, what if Consciousness comes first?
- The case against reality.
- New species of bioluminescent shark discovered.
- Americans are drilling deeper for fresh water.
- Can our DNA electromagnetically teleport itself?
- Red Pill of the Day: Being royalty in antiquity had many wonderful perks, but sharing your bed with a mummy was NOT one of them.
Thanks to Rutger Hauer.
Quote of the Day:
I‘ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Roy Batty (played by Rutger Hauer) from the movie Blade Runner.