Screw Area 51! Let’s storm Bigelow Aerospace instead >:)
- It would have been better for the Space Race if the Russkies had won.
- A film expert explains why the moon landing’s footage would have been impossible to fake.
- Richard Branson: “I don’t believe in aliens.” Aliens: “We don’t believe in Virgin Galactic.”
- Let us thank Tom DeLonge for articles like this: What if the aliens are hot?
- Possibly the first pro-UFO article ever published by Popular Mechanics.
- Here’s what TTSA’s new filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission tells us about their future plans.
- The Army is spending half a billion training troops to fight underground. Suit up, Gears, and watch for grubs!
- Police caution against flushing drugs for fear of Alabama “meth-gators” –which is right now being pitched as a SyFy film.
- Psychedelic mental health treatment expected to be approved in Australia within 5 years.
- A vaccine that could prevent stress, anxiety and depression? Shut up and take my unemployment check!
- Here’s how Elon Musk wants you to plug into the Matrix.
- So apparently Millennials think becoming a nun is cool.
- Humans may have reached Europe 210,000 years ago.
- Should we be worried about weaponized virus-carrying bugs?
- The birds are turning all Hitchcock-ized this summer.
- Red Pill of the Day: Man wearing a gimp suit terrorizes villagers in Somerset.
Thanks to Neil, Buzz and Michael.
Quote of the Day:
I fully expected that, by the end of the century, we would have achieved substantially more than we actually did.