When the going gets tough, the tough get weird.
- The secret of dark energy is hiding from us.
- Quirky quantum tunneling observed.
- Ancient plants and animals are reawakening after 40K years thanks to the thawing of the permafrost. What’s the matter, Christians? Didn’t y’all want a Resurrection of the Dead??
- What if Life did not originate on Earth?
- Recent herculean study suggests a trip to Mars would be incredibly dangerous for humans.
- Fighter jets will get new infrared sensors which could help them detect more UFOs.
- Alejandro Rojas interviews Politico’s Bryan Bender, who’s been behind the dissemination of TTSA-related articles since December of 2017.
- Vietnam Army probes mysterious metal probe that fell from space.
- Ancient molar found is evidence of interbreeding between archaic humans and H. Sapiens in Asia.
- Why the Nazis ate camel poop and other weird stories explored by Pop Sci’s podcast.
- Despite decades of skepticism and debunking, it looks like water dowsing in West Texas is alive and well.
- Anti-vaxxers turn to homeschooling to avoid protecting their children.
- Paul Stamets is the Mushroom Evangelist.
- Female masturbation can open a portal to hell! (Or at least that’s what some Fundies believe).
- Red Pill of the Day: Using a snake for carjacking? Not the greatest idea in the history of Crime…
Quote of the Day:
Truth is the daughter of Time, and I feel no shame in being her midwife.