“There are some oddities in the perspective with which we see the world.”
- Oumuamua, unmasked.
- Trees vs. carbon.
- A road to the bottom of the world.
- The rock, paper, scissors of coexistence.
- How the largest black hole formed and stopped.
- Chile, eclipsed.
- A space-rock worth quintillions? Get me Bruce Willis!
- The Moon… Reasons.
- Reading invisible text.
- Worms may unveil secrets to human nervous system.
- Seaweed stretches from Africa to Mexico.
- Remembering where you’re going, unraveled.
- An inexplicable star.
- Diving the Sudan.
- Skiing the melting Arctic.
- Luke’s FAQ.
- Deepfake Tyson Family Matters.
Quote of the Day:
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.