Maybe Earth is nothing but an interdimensional immigration center.
- After listening to 1300 star systems, the “Breakthrough Listen” initiative fails to find any alien signals.
- “Drones” close runway at Singapore airport. Get with the program, Singapore!
- A UFO appears during a live newscast in Argentina.
- Are some of the UFOs Navy pilots are encountering just airborne radar reflectors?
- Pascagoula abductee Calvin Parker returns to the site where he was taken inside a UFO, and a new plaque has been placed to commemorate the event.
- Joe Rogan gives his impression after meeting Bob Lazar.
- 20 UFO sightings reported in Maryland during 2019 so far.
- MUFON turns 50, and yet UFOs remain as elusive as ever.
- We now have access to John Alexander’s Advanced Theoretical Physics Project’s papers.
- In Soviet Russia, owl spies YOU.
- When a new study debunks Science, don’t ignore it.
- Brazilian capuchin monkeys are 3000 years into their own Stone Age. I think it’s our duty to give our monkey bros access to psychedelics!
- MAPS Founder Rick Doblin, Ph.D. talks with reporter Matt Lalso about psychedelics in mental health treatment.
- The question burning inside all would-be space cadets: What the hell happens to your junk in zero g?
- Mount Everest has literally become an outdoor toilet for the 1%.
- Red Pill of the Day: Corpse-like man rescued from bear den, where he was dragged inside and kept for a whole month as “live provisions” [Warning: Graphic images].
Quote of the Day:
“The concept of a supermind running the universe objectively, without compassion, is not new. Several religions are built around it. Thinking of God in these terms is not heresy but is advanced theology. The old-time God—the big bearded man sitting on a throne in the sky—is dead.”
John A. Keel.