“The world is changing: I feel it in the water…”
- An invisible black hole-smothering magnetic field?
- Potentially lethal asteroids: When Atari games go wrong.
- Ancient asteroid crater offers reminder.
- Closest known ancestor to Native Americans unearthed in Siberia.
- How to limit greenhouse emissions and limit global warming.
- Indoor farms of the future, today.
- Medical marijuana gets green-light from Church of England… and ancient china.
- 60 years of rockets.
- 50 years of lunar visits.
- The space suit’s evolution.
- When two atoms meet.
- 40,000 yr. old wolf’s head found preserved in ice.
- India plans second lunar mission.
- Saturn’s rings in ECU.
- The toxic beauty of blue tears plankton blooms.
- Starfleet logo, Mars Base.
- That’s one strong magnet.
Quote of the Day:
…I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
J. R. R. Tolkien