Keep Calm and count the days ’til the premiere of Stranger Things 3.
- Early evidence of Cannabis smoking found in China.
- A new festival will celebrate Ireland as the birthplace of Halloween.
- Bill Gates thinks custom cancer vaccines will revolutionize medicine. Pretty sure that’s how you get mutant vampires, right Will Smith?
- CRISPR pig organs are being implanted in monkeys to see if they are safe with humans. What could possibly go wrong?
- Physicists hunt Uranium cubes to shed light on Germany’s failed nuclear program during WWII.
- Billy Cox: Is this the UFO leak of the century?
- …If you wanna know what Cox is talking about, you should probably watch this first…
- Navy pilot shares new details about the UFO encounters the USS Teddy Roosevelt had during their Middle East deployment.
- For the NYT UFO’s were the gateway drug into paranormal brouhaha –Exhibit [A] and [B].
- Jeffrey Kripal’s new book asks, ‘are we just moist robots with computers on top’?
- The genius of William James’ thoughts on post-materialist science.
- Dean Radin: Wikipedia and the liar’s paradox.
- The mystery of the Enochian language.
- Journalist’s fiancee reveals his last texts to her before he vanished in the foothills of the Sierras.
- Tarantino’s new Star Trek project will be sweary, R-rated and will probably switch JJ’s lens flare overuse for gallons of fake blood.
- Red Pill of the Day: Sorry, televangelists, but the metalheads of the 80’s are doing just fine.
Thanks to Troy and Greg.
Quote of the Day:
The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds.