Sooo… when do I get to yell “I told you so!” and quit paying taxes?
- Billy Cox weighs in on the recent deluge of UFO news and what it might mean for that ‘D’ word TTSA fanboys love so much.
- Alejandro Rojas shares exclusive clips from the upcoming TV series Unidentified.
- “UFOs have come out of the fringe and into the mainstream,” triumphally proclaims Nick Pope. Great! When do we UFO buffs get laid, then?
- Scientific team films the mysterious Brown Mountain lights.
- The ‘ideal ineptitude’ of supposed ETs in UFO and alien abduction phenomena.
- When the aliens exterminate us all, which species will dominate the Earth next?
- Scientists discover atomic-forged glass on Hiroshima beaches.
- A nearby supernova may have prompted our ancestors to walk upright.
- How cheese, wheat and alcohol shaped human evolution –or would that be a ‘devolution’?
- Neanderthals may have gone extinct because them boys were shooting blanks, if you catch my drift.
- Possible Bigfoot sightings reported in Northeast Georgia, according to Facebook page.
- How to cook up breathable air on Mars.
- Scientists find an early telling moment that signals a coming megaquake.
- Britain’s oldest tree is being slowly killed by tourists.
- Reed and Amherst College neuroscientists win grant to study the machinery behind awareness.
- Red Pill of the Day: Woman loses 10 years of memories after pooping with excessive force. Now that’s what I call a ‘data dump’!
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
We are facing a form of intelligence that cannot simply be tracked with radars and cameras. It was already here before science was invented; it will still be here when science becomes superseded by other ways of gaining knowledge. Our soul is the only tool that is of any use in this search. Our soul, alas! What is left of it?
Jacques Vallee, Forbidden Science Vol. 1