- Can a psychedelic trip help you beat depression?
- The connection between probiotics and your mood.
- Growing up in nature reduces mental issues by 55%. So I guess Mowgli was the most balanced human who ever hung out with a panther and a bear.
- That time the government kept secret the death of American citizens caused by a Japanese killer balloon.
- Another UFO recorded near mount Popocatépetl.
- California man records video of an alleged flying humanoid.
- So the Pentagon finally admits AATIP investigated “unidentified aerial phenomena” and all the Disclosure fanboys needed a new change of underwear.
- Here’s an op-ed written by TTSA’s Christopher Mellon for The Hill, playing the UFO=threat card.
- Jasun Horsley reviews Diana Pasulka’s American Cosmic.
- You too can try and win the International Remote Viewing Association’s René Warcollier prize.
- Ravens spread negative emotions to their friends, study finds.
- Making a big jump in super-conductivity.
- The story of the crystal skulls, which despite being Victorian fabrications have become a symbol of the New Age movement.
- Exhibit (A) that some Latin American countries just don’t know how to take care of their heirloom: Peru is building a goddamned airport at Machu Picchu.
- Culture collapse has a bright past but a dark future.
- Red Pill of the Day: Guy designs a suicide pod that seems more Futurama-y than the show’s own suicide booth.
Quote of the Day:
It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
Philip K. Dick, VALIS