Envisioning Princess Leia finally giving that well-deserved medal to Chewie at the pearly gates of Heaven.
- Capitalism is such a toxic social system, it even sees global warming as a business opportunity. Exhibit A: Pompeo extolls the trade benefits of a melting Arctic.
- Ted Chiang: Science Fiction doesn’t have to be dystopian.
- You’d better start learning about parallel universes before seeing Far From Home.
- How Walt Disney helped promote the space race to America.
- The University of Las Vegas is collaborating in the race to send a person to Mars –these kids should intern at S-4 to get some valuable experience.
- Some people are weirdly good at predicting the future. Could it be linked to that caudate-putamen everybody is talking about?
- The synaesthetic doctor that can feel his patients’ pain.
- Long spaceflights lead to increase in brain ventricle size.
- You know another thing that can change your brain? Pokemon!
- The weird story of supernatural sports pros: from KGB psychics to Uri Geller at Wembley.
- On Open Minds UFO Radio, Alejandro Rojas reconstructs a timeline of the controversial AATIP program.
- Looky here! Seems Nick Pope wants his old job at the head of the UK “UFO desk.”
- Doorbell cam captures threatening EVP?
- The Indian sage who developed atomic theory 2600 years ago.
- The story of the Picts: the fierce, painted warriors from Scotland who were never defeated by the Roman empire.
- Red Pill of the Day: Arizona governor will decide whether to legalize nunchucks.
Quote of the Day:
The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.