A fine way to end the saga. Thanks, Avengers.
- To all TTSA fanboys who thought the new Navy guidelines for UFO reports would pave the way to Disclosure… think again.
- The Russians just did a flyby of Area 51.
- The race to develop the Moon.
- A black hole bigger than the sun is pulling on the fabric of Space-Time.
- Denisovan jawbone discovered in Tibetan cave.
- Bonobos had sex with ‘ghost ape’ hundreds of thousands of years ago –to be fair, bonobos would have sex with ANYTHING, ghosts included.
- Geneticists suggest long-skulled ladies were used as treaty brides in Europe.
- Survey reveals populists are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories.
- The man who founded the Illuminati secret society –and NO, I ain’t talking about George Soros.
- Related: the birth of the Illuminati conspiracy.
- Restoring brain functions in mice with symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease –pretty sure that’s how we get Pinky and the Brain.
- Anatoli Bugorski: The man who put his head inside a particle accelerator –and lived to tell the tale.
- Scientists discover why LSD is so potent at such small doses.
- Believe it or not, Christian cannabis is a thing.
- Are biodegradable plastic bags actually biodegradable?
- The new Notre Dame roof may end up having a copyright and be blocked by EU filters.
- Red Pill of the Day: Eugene stabbing suspect told police he believes he’s part alien.
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
Reality provides us with facts so romantic that imagination itself could add nothing to them.