My ears ring, too. So why the hell did I end up in this crappy dimension??
- Stars don’t just emit light, they can also reflect it –something we didn’t know about, until now.
- Believe it or not, there are “Toffee” planets out there in the Universe –wonder if Galactus has a sweet tooth…
- Apollo astronauts’ Moon poop is about to become a coveted natural resource.
- Here’s a report the Scientific Coalition for UFOlogy (SCU) put together re. The 2004 Nimitz encounter. Billy Cox of Devoid weighs in on the SCU arguments.
- UFOs: To believe or not to believe.
- Why do people believe in pseudoscience?
- Is it time to rewrite fairy tales? –Psst! That’s your queue, Gordo!
- The right and wrong of ‘fictional’ fairies.
- Second Bigfoot print found in Argentina? Maybe the big guy went to visit his cousins the Patagones.
- Doing the nasty with Neanderthals was actually pretty neat and advantageous, new study says.
- Offbeat approaches to cancer research –or why naked mole rats are awesome.
- When it comes to rocket design, steampunk is the way to go.
- How the brain fights off fears that return to haunt us.
- Google AI can predict when people die with 95% accuracy. I hope they don’t program it to have 100% accuracy, because that might coax the A.I. to turn into a robotic hitman.
- Could consciousness come down to the way things vibrate?
- Red Pill of the Day: President Trump thinks windmill noise produces cancer. If there’s a noise that can cause sickness, is this.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.