“I hear you say “Why?” Always “Why?” You see things; and you say “Why?”…”
- Quantum computer reverses time.
- Between matter and anti-matter.
- Machine-like vision.
- A babelfish for bees and fish.
- The myth of fingerprints.
- Watching the pot boil.
- The beauty of x-ray seeds.
- Sun Bear uses facial mimicry to communicate.
- DIY escape velocity.
- The secrets of Ultima Thule.
- Police dog, cloned.
- Monkey bone tools upsets timeline.
- Climate affects fish population.
- The Bob Ross of AI.
- The Cold war.
- Inequality from above.
- Sagan’s Cosmos 24/7.
Quote of the Day:
“But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?”.”
George Bernard Shaw