Happy Spring (or Winter) to you all!
- Physicist Marcelo Gleiser’s work focuses in reconciling the differences between Science and Spirituality.
- Errol Morris criticizes Thomas Kuhn, the philosopher who denied the existence of objective reality –and threw an ashtray to his face.
- The missing apex of Maslow’s hierarchy could save us all.
- I am Legion: Inside the fragmented minds of people with dissociative identity disorder.
- Possession, exorcism and the daimon: a brief history.
- Meet Romania’s very Internet-savvy witch community.
- How the chaos of studying subatomic particles inspired the creation of the World Wide Web.
- Researchers find that quantum tunnelling is instantaneous.
- Mickey Maw: Disney now officially owns the Alien and Predator franchises.
- Borrowing energy from a black halo is the most efficient way to travel through our galaxy.
- The UFO community still believes –and Science is starting to listen.
- Close encounters of Concho Valley.
- Studying spacefaring mythologies.
- The legends of the robots guarding Buddha’s relics.
- 24 extremely local cryptids you probably never heard of.
- What, if anything, sets humans apart from other animals.
- Red Pill of the Day: The right-wing Italian politician who opposed mandatory chickenpox vaccination has been hospitalized —after contracting chickenpox.
Quote of the Day:
If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.