Wanna take a ride?
- Astronomy and Astrology are the siamese twins responsible for the evolution of Science.
- Yes, there’s probably another planet in our solar system.
- Here’s your chance to support a scientific experiment seeking to test retrocausality.
- Cowpocalypse: Methane in the atmosphere is surging, and that’s got scientists worried.
- The evolution of octopuses and squids is weirder than we could ever imagine.
- Related: Are octopuses an extraterrestrial species that came to Earth millions of years ago?
- Scientists find worms which have recently acquired the ability to regrow their heads.
- Our evidence in favor of antidepressants is, well, kinda depressing.
- Neuroscience is getting ready for a showdown over Consciousness ideas.
- I saw Satan: Breaking away from a Boomer Christian cult.
- Virgin Mary at Medjugorje, the supernatural, and their connection to UFOs.
- On his latest journal entry, Whitley Strieber reveals the visitors are keeping his next book on a very tight deadline.
- Alleged video of a ghost caught in Essex village.
- Experts crack the laptop of crypto-CEO who died with sole access to $137 million —but the money way already gone.
- 11 mysterious extinct human species you probably never heard of.
- It ain’t easy mapping the Odyssey –that Ulises needed the Waze real bad!
- Red Pill of the Day: The US Army wants to reassure you their killer robots will be completely ethical.
Quote of the Day:
It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.
Gabriel García Márquez