Maybe this ‘global awareness’ thing wasn’t such a good idea, after all…
- Ocean microphones may have recorded lost Malaysian airline jet’s crash –thousands of miles from where everyone was looking.
- Australian siblings are semi-identical twins and some of the rarest humans ever –in Florida they would be merely above average, tho…
- Costa Rican measles outbreak traced down to the worst invasive species in the world: self-entitled rich tourists.
- Outbreak of Dunning Kruger Disease spreads to all 50 states.
- The link between schizophrenia and the gut.
- Hacking yeast to synthesize CBD instead of alcohol.
- Studying the benefits of conscious breathing.
- Ancient ram-headed sphinx found in 3000-year-old abandoned workshop in Egypt.
- The trailer for season 2 of The OA hints at afterlife theories of other dimensions.
- Related: What Netflix’s The OA gets right about near-death experiences.
- 50 years later, Michael Crichton’s The Andromeda Strain is getting an authorized sequel novel.
- Attack of the flying space dwarves!
- Nevada Triangle’s unexplained disappearances.
- The mystery of Antarctica’s missing meteorites.
- CERN designers are celebrating the web’s 30th anniversary by rebuilding it.
- Red Pill of the Day: Dead man cremated in Arizona turned out to be radioactive.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.