And now for something completely different:
- Sonogenetics: Using focused sound waves to control the genes and entire cells in animal tissue. Makes you wonder about all those buzzing sounds in close encounters, innit?
- The bugs in your gut rule over your sanity.
- Are quantum sensors the key to understanding dementia?
- Capitalism on Psychedelics: Mainstreaming of an underground.
- Here’s a lecture Dennis McKenna gave on medicinal Amazonian plants at the Xapiri center.
- When will quantum computing have real commercial value? A: Never/Now.
- Tennessee teen builds a working nuclear fusion reactor at home.
- Huge meteor left crater hidden beneath Greenland ice. You just know one of these days we’re gonna find something worthy of a John Carpenter film.
- Avi Loeb: “Be kind to ET.”
- Phil Plait doesn’t agree with the ET explanation for Oumuamua, so he looks elsewhere for answers.
- Airline pilots watch UFOs over Gloucestershire.
- Here’s a preview of the book “Photographs of the Loch Ness Monster.”
- Radio Misterioso talk to Paul and Jim Kimball about their ghost series Haunted, which is now available on Vimeo outside of Canada.
- Yes, that viking warrior buried with weapons was really a woman. And yes, she was a total badass.
- Want to know why zebras have stripes? First you get a horse and a bucket of paint…
- Red Pill of the Day: Fake CIA agent told woman from church ISIS was after him, and maybe her. Pfft! that old pick-up line…
Quote of the Day:
“Signs don’t shout; they whisper.”