”I think there’s something spiritual in a very day-to-day, mundane existence.”
- Opportunity lost.
- The birth of sci-fi.
- Two separate volcanoes secretly connected.
- LIGO gravitational wave observatory gets $35 mill. upgrade.
- This is your dolphin brain on puffer fish.
- The origin of Stonehenge and other sacred rock structures?
- Reprogramming human cells to make insulin.
- Why losing insects matters.
- Dungeons & Dragons Stranger Things.
- That guys she’s dating really is a neanderthal.
- Eating to extinction.
- Building inside asteroids.
- Saganites unite.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Robot drivers.
Quote of the Day:
“I’m totally not kidding … Life is too short. This is all too hard to do to actually be kidding about the whole thing.”