Give your true love the gift of knowledge. Or some chocolate. Unless your true love is a dog. Then don’t.
- Farewell, Oppy! NASA’s long-lived robotic probe is pronounced DOD.
- The man who quantified ET.
- How many creationists are there in America? (A: Too many).
- Here are the problems with Trump’s American A.I. initiative.
- It’s time to discuss fraud in Science.
- What do chimps and Italians have in common (aside from big balls)? A: They love to communicate through hand gestures.
- You can now go to prison in the UK just for clicking into the wrong website.
- The British countess advocating for the legalization of LSD in the UK.
- The man who mapped LSD.
- A ketamine-based nasal spray for depression could soon be on the market.
- When psilocybin becomes legal, how much will it cost?
- This is how the brain creates a timeline of the past.
- The pink elephant myth: turns out drunk witnesses remember a surprising amount.
- When it comes to extinction, pesticides are worse than an asteroid.
- Ghosts as natural phenomena.
- Red Pill of the Day: High school under fire for enlisting exorcist to help possessed students.
Thanks to Opportunity.
Quote of the Day:
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.