Support The Daily Grail: It’s cheaper than a border wall –and far more useful, too!
- …“And the jellyfish will inherit the seas.”
- There’s a sea slug capable of generating energy out of light, like plants do. Alas, it is becoming too rare to study.
- Physicists puzzled by strange numbers that could explain reality.
- New theory posits the Big Bang created a “second anti-Universe” –maybe in that anti-universe the anti-me is filthy rich!
- Astronomers spot more mysterious radio signals (FRBs) from far outside the galaxy.
- Here’s why our galaxy probably isn’t a graveyard of alien civilizations killed off by climate change.
- Microbes on the ISS are mutating to survive the void of space –absolutely nothing freaky about that, right?
- What we know so far about Elon Musk’s shiny stainless-steel ‘Starship’ thanks to his incessant Tweeting.
- According to Elon, the new Tesla Roadster is gonna be able to do some hovercraft-level $#!t. See what happens when you get a dude hooked on weed, Joe Rogan??
- Science is starting to find interesting biomarkers in the brains of people with high IQ and high levels of intuition –and this may entirely change the discussion re. UFO experiencers.
- TDG friend and skeptic Hayley Stevens takes a look at the latest controversy surrounding the Rendlesham UFO case.
- For-profit hackers Dark Overlord threaten to release documents on 9/11. They even claim to have info on UFOs, too.
- Denver could be the first American city to decriminalize magic mushrooms.
- Cryptocurrency millionaire plans blockchain smart city in Nevada desert –Crypto-Rapture?
- Can the Mayans be Dated to the Younger Dryas Ice Age?
- Are humans among the first domesticated animals?
- Russian historian claims to have located Napoleon’s buried gold.
- Boeing’s ‘transonic’ wing design could mean airplanes that can fly higher and faster.
- Red Pill of the Day: At the CES innovation is celebrated —unless it’s used to get your freak on…
Quote of the Day:
I believe in mysticism, with an interior goal, and you are your own temple and your own priest. I don’t believe anymore in religions, because you see today there are religious wars, prejudice, false morals, and the woman is despised. Religion is too old now; it’s from another century, it’s not for today.