“Shall Earth no more inspire thee, thou lonely dreamer now?”
- Planet crash that created moon also planted seeds for life.
- When black holes collide, said George Pal to his bride.
- Measuring light from Mars.
- Doomsday clock remains at 11:58.
- Scientists gene-edit to halt next pandemic.
- A meteoric eclipse.
- Constructing via shadow.
- Underwater base camp.
- Clumpy, with a chance of stellar winds.
- Fuel from tree waste.
- How to escape a black hole.
- The happy bubble wrap accident.
- We’re harming bees.
- Measuring Saturn’s days.
- Serenity… now?
- Get Sagan-ized.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Delivery ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The night is darkening round me, The wild winds coldly blow; But a tyrant spell has bound me And I cannot, cannot go.”