Changing the paradigm one viewpoint at a time.
- How AI and quantum computing may alter humanity’s future.
- New technology uses lasers to transmit audible messages to specific people. Sonic attacks anyone?
- NASA will attempt to knock an asteroid out of orbit in 2022.
- When a Harvard professor talks about aliens.
- The Drive was not too impressed with some of the scientific studies funded by the Pentagon’s UFO program.
- Americans care about climate change more than ever —but they still don’t wanna pay to fix things.
- Facebook is the new tobacco, warn experts.
- DNA proves “Prisoner No. 7” who died in Spandau Prison really was Rudolf Hess
- “Hail Satan?” is a new documentary exploring the rise of the Satanic Temple in the United States.
- Synchro-myth in the making: Yours truly reviews the documentary series Hellier.
- Nigerian man allegedly goes blind seeking ´spiritual power’ to win the lottery.
- Book review: Near Death Experiences in Indigenous Religions.
- ‘Ancient’ Scottish stone circle was actually built in the 1990’s.
- The last Neanderthals may have died much earlier than we thought –remember Zana?
- How does a Sasquatch prepare for a winter storm?
- Red Pill of the Day: Japanese hotel fires half of its robot staff. Great, not only are robots stealing our jobs, but they’ll also steal our unemployment benefits.
Quote of the Day:
If you had dared to suggest one hundred years ago that God and the devil were in cahoots, you would he invited to attend a barbecue in the public square, and you would be the barbecuee. But today it is apparent that the same force that answers some prayers also causes it to rain anchovies and is behind everything from sea serpents to flying saucers. It distorts our reality whimsically, perhaps out of boredom, or perhaps because it is a little crazy. God may be a crackpot.
John A. Keel