The Daily Grail. It’s just what the Doctor ordered.
- Now you can build your own time machine! Of course, there’s a catch…
- Radio Misterioso interviews Eric Wargo to talk about time loops, precognition and retrocausality.
- Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal latest pro-UFO article on the New York Times compares History’s Project Blue Book with the real history of Project Blue Book. After waiting a whole year, this is what we get, a history lesson??
- TDG friend Robbie Graham is asked to weigh in on the way Hollywood has twisted the myths surrounding the alleged Roswell UFO crash.
- Greg Laughlin, an astronomer from Yale University, says Oumuamua was not that big of a deal. You don’t saaaaaay?
- That little plant that sprouted on the far side of the Moon? It’s already dead.
- Some Russian douchebags want to put advertising in low Earth orbit. Ti cho suka??
- The Earth’s magnetic field is acting up, and scientists don’t know why.
- Video of the day: Watch this stunning animation depicting the life cycle of a solar flare..
- THIS is the real #10YearChallenge: Ice loss in Antarctica has *sextupled* since the 1970s.
- David Metcalfe is here to prepare you for the total craziness of the four blood moons coming our way.
- San Diego’s frozen zoo: Like a cryogenic Noah’s ark that might one day give a second chance to endangered species.
- DNA co-discoverer James Watson loses honorary titles over racist remarks.
- When conditions are right honey bees turn all GOT.
- Santa Muerte as a symbol of female empowerment in Oaxaca.
- Red Pill of the Day: Man injects 18 doses of semen into arm to cure back pain. Crappy folk remedy, but GREAT plotline for a porn version of Popeye.
Quote of the Day:
Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking. Black Elk