Now would you like any dessert or, maybe, coffee? Just a check? Coming right up, and thanks for coming by today.
- A new series from the Fox Network: When Fungi Fight Back. They’re probably saying, “Stop eating us, you stupid hippies!”
- Water is wet and elephants never forget. Elephants Find Resources With Years-old Memories.
- Perhaps this is why precognition is so rare? According to the University of Birmingham The Human Brain Works Backwards To Retrieve Memories.
- Learn How Insects’s Ancestors Learned To Fly.
- Drones out of drones? US Military Bosses Reveal Plan To Model Insect Brains To Create ‘Conscious’ AI Flying Insect Robots.
- According to Lee Speigel: Scientists “Will Be Able To Conclude That Some Of These Fragments Are Not From Earth”.
- And a Harvard Astronomer Defends His Hypothesis That Object Is Alien Probe.
- Meanwhile Red Pill Junkie considers The Oumuamua Conundrum.
- Put down your damned smartphone and Spare A Thought For The Distant Future.
- The time when Astronomers Saw The Exact Moment A Supernova Turned Into A Massively Dense Cosmological Object.
- Tip of the day: Proper Breathing Brings Better Health.
- In case you were wondering, Algeria’s Ancient Pyramid Tombs Still Shrouded In Mystery.
Thanks to Greg and viewers like you.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.”
― Alan Watts