Thank you for calling The Daily Grail. Your call is important to us. Please listen closely as our menu options have changed.
- Ocean moons, promising targets in search for alien life, could be dead inside, just like the current sitting President of the United States of America.
- The first comprehensive, interactive tool to track SETI searches is available on the internet.
- Vote Slime Mold in 2020 since amoebas, and their kin, are smarter than they appear. Make Earth the Cambrian again!
- Don’t get too excited, famiglia, as smart cities could be lousy to live in if you have a disability.
- The ‘Oumuamua conundrum: just what was that mystery object that buzzed our solar system?
- A giant leaf for mankind? China germinates first seed on the Moon.
- If the evidence for psi is so strong, why isn’t it more widely accepted?
- Ants don’t have smartphones, nor do they have an internet as we know it. But ant colonies have memories that their individual members don’t have.
- This is Very Cool™! A circumbinary protoplanetary disk in a polar configuration. In English, there are two orbital planes perpendicular to each other!
- Sorry for the fear, uncertainty, and doubt but I have space to fill. Data mining adds evidence that war is baked into the structure of society.
- Here are seven reasons why the world is improving.
- Our next song is a long distance dedication to Julian Jaynes. Dig the world’s oldest surviving melody which was composed by Armenian ancestors 3400 years ago.
- Sigh. Woo peddling schmuck reckons China’s Chang’e 4 Moon mission is a hoax.
- If you’re not doing anything this Friday, try re-enacting the the queer Roman orgy where everyone was suffocated by rose petals. Ain’t nuttin’ wrong with that.
Thanks to Greg, the ever-lovin’ @fringequest, and viewers like you.
Quote of the Day:
When the situation is hopeless, there’s nothing to worry about.
Edward Abbey, ‘The Monkey Wrench Gang’