Consult your physician to see if The Daily Grail is right for you. Some users of The Daily Grail often express feelings of disenchantment with mainstream science, an erosion of positivism, the feelings of real skepticism, along with claims of becoming “woke” (as the kids today like to call it.)
- Here’s a space oddity, even in space, microbes continue to evolve.
- Listen up, a little squid sheds light on evolution with bacteria.
- Progress in the realm of cultivating and domesticating the octopus?
- Holy Heisenberg! The U.S and China are in a quantum physics arms race that will transform warfare!
- About that threesome… scientists have discovered the genetic code that turns animals monogamous. Damn it!
- Researchers just named a brand new species of (probably) extinct shark. “Probably”.
- New species of Ecuadorian tree frog has a mysterious claw.
- NERD ALERT! Check out Red Pill Junkie’s coverage of the hotly anticipated Bob Lazar Debate pitting Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell against Stanton Friedman. My money’s on Corbell since he has more names than Stan.
- Sure it was. Mysterious sounds at an embassy in Cuba were possibly crickets.
- There’s more than Sheldrake’s “sense of being watched” as Christian Jarrett explains why meeting another’s gaze is so powerful.
- An argument on the blind spot of science. Makes one ponder the location of science’s g-spot.
- A day late, a dollar short, who cares, l’Bowie est mort. Maria Popova remembers the time when David Bowie Answers the Famous Proust Questionnaire.
- Speaking of The Thin Colonel Stardust… this can’t be a co-inka-dink, can it?
Thanks to Greg, Patrick, Eric, and viewers like you.
Quote of the Day:
Moderate strength is shown in violence, supreme strength is shown in levity.
G.K. Chesterton, The Man Who Was Thursday