Hi, welcome to The Daily Grail. My name’s Chris and here’s what’s on tap today.
- Is Our Future Really Written in Our Genes?
- How Space and Time Could Be a Quantum Error-Correcting Code. Sadly they don’t tell anyone how to contact tech support.
- NASA’s TESS Keeps Counting More, but we’re no closer to answering “Where is everyone?”
- Translation of 5,500-Year-Old Babel Text from China Reveals Oldest Known Map of Inner Solar System.
- PARTY ON! Here’s the wildest conspiracy theories of 2018!
- Conspiracy theorist Max Spiers ‘died after taking anxiety drug’ according to the authorities. Take heed, or you’ll get ‘overdosed’ too.
- First John of God, now Nepal’s probing a ‘Buddha boy’ over allegations of sexual assault, violence and missing devotees.
- Paging Graham Hancock. Paging Graham Hancock. Can the Mayans be Dated to the Younger Dryas Ice Age?
- “Where is Olive?” An Unusual Poltergeist Account.
- Break out your goofy glasses, true believers! Archerfish Can Recognize Human Faces in 3-D.
Thanks to Greg and viewers like you.
“The love of knowledge is a kind of madness.”
— C.S. Lewis, Out of the Silent Planet