It’s 2019, so you’d better start dressing like this.
- Read this lengthy conversation with Tessa B. Dick, in which she discusses Philip K. Dick’s beliefs about artificial realities and alternative timelines.
- Neuroscientist Julia Mossbridge’s new book presents what she claims is evidence that you can hone your ability to see into the future.
- Daniel Pinchbeck interviews Alan Badiner to talk about Buddhism and psychedelics.
- The unlikely origins of the first quantum computer.
- Hackers threaten to dump insurance files related to 9/11 attacks.
- Submersible Is first to reach the bottom of Atlantic ocean.
- Scientists find the ‘missing’ dark matter from the early Universe.
- Black hole mergers spotted for the first time.
- First living tissue 3D printed in space aboard International Space Station. Because in space you never have enough ‘spare parts’.
- Musk vs. Bezos: the battle of the space billionaires heats up
- According to Amazon Prime documentary, this is ‘the best documented crash in history’.
- Late Coronation Street star Betty Driver and her sister saw UFOs twice at their home – but kept it secret due to fear of ridicule.
- Linda Godfrey shares a glimpse of her new book.
- ‘Ripped’ woman with massive forearms Is the oldest known human burial in lower Central America.
- This scientist rots meat in order to decipher the diet of Neanderthals.
- Red Pill of the Day: Australian police respond to ‘spider death threats’. No word on what kind of demands the spider made in order to release its hostages.
Thanks to the good Samaritans who lent me a hand when I needed it the most.
Quote of the Day:
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.