If you’re not on Santa’s naughty list you’re not living life fully.
- A new model debunks a popular argument against time travel.
- New theory predicts matter can travel to the future through black holes.
- Virgin Galactic makes it to space…ish.
- NASA approves space plane for future missions to the ISS.
- Aliens or alien impostors? Finding oxygen on exoplanets might not mean life, after all.
- How to approach the problem of Oumuamua without falling into logical traps and prejudice?
- Mysterious light seen across California sky.
- Does this video show a long-necked Nessie?
- Has the Holy Grail of physics been found? Scientists find a way to connect quantum and classical physics.
- Can computer code be self-aware?
- Consciousness, panpsychism and AGI: What is it like being a hat?
- 11-year-old girl’s tumor disappears, baffling her doctors.
- New study finds marijuana can reprogram sperm genes. That’s like… heavy, maaaan.
- Archeologists shed new light on biblical site linked to the Ark of the Covenant.
- Red Pill of the Day: Biohacker injects himself with DNA sequence made from Bible and Koran verses.
See y’all in 2019… hopefully.
Quote of the Day:
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson