- Is there evidence of sabotage onboard the ISS?
- Virgin Galactic to attempt flight to space this week. Put up or shut up, Richard!
- RAF Typhoons scrambled in response to ‘unidentified craft’ approaching the UK.
- According to Corbell’s new Area 51 documentary, Bob Lazar was also shown ‘broken alien bodies’.
- Tom DeLonge is making a Sci-Fi series called Strange Times. Gee, I wonder what it’ll be about!
- The CIA uploads millions of classified documents to its website, including info on UFOs and remote viewing.
- Jennifer Aniston once lived with a testy ghost that terrorized her roommate.
- Wild Thing, one of 2018’s newest podcasts, dares to take Bigfoot seriously.
- The newest in the list of things that are not exclusive to Homo Sapiens: ant colonies retain memories that outlast the lifespans of invididuals.
- Can Art solve the hard problem of Consciousness?
- Remember last week’s link to a Sci-Am blog speculating on the vibratory nature of Consciousness? Well here’s the de-rigeur materialistic rant poo-pooing it.
- Here are the top 6 human evolution discoveries of 2018.
- IBM is letting everyone play with their quantum computer, because maybe someone will finally figure out how it actually works.
- Scientists virtually reconstruct a magnificent pre-Incan temple.
- Red Pill of the Day: German street closed due to a massive chocolate spill. I’ll just leave this right here…
Thanks to all the people who’ve supported us through 2018. Happy Holidays!
Quote of the Day:
Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.