2018 can’t end fast enough…
- Greenland’s ice sheet melt has gone into overdrive and is now off the charts.
- Quantum computers could become the ultimate hacking tool.
- Most of the universe is missing. a ‘dark fluid’ with negative mass could explain why.
- Oumuamua doesn’t emit radio signals –so it’s either a natural comet or a VERY stealthy spacecraft.
- Here’s the truth behind a NASA document on aliens visiting Earth.
- Nick Pope believes Trump set up the Space Force for fear of an alien invasion.
- Why did the FBI raid the home of the world’s biggest ‘alien truther’?
- Radio Misterioso’s 2nd interview with cattle mutilation researcher David Perkins, who thinks the mutilations are a manifestation of Gaia.
- Man claiming to be a time traveler from 2030 says Mexico will suffer a food crisis –vato, we’re suffering a crisis NOW.
- Australian researchers develop 10-minute cancer test.
- Woman gives birth to a healthy child after receiving a transplanted uterus from a deceased donor.
- According to conspira-cray-cray Tom Horn, there’s an unholy link between Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard and Hillary Clinton.
- ‘Festive’ satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.
- Archeologists are closing in on more Dead Sea scrolls.
- According to a new theory on consciousness, the hippies were right all along —it’s all about vibrations.
- Will Oregon become the first US state to legalize magic mushrooms?
- Red Pill of the Day: A flat Earther promised to pay $100k to anyone who could prove the Earth is round. What’s that old adage about “a fool and his money”?
Quote of the Day:
Human history is a Gaian dream.