“A stupid person can make only certain, limited types of errors; the mistakes open to a clever fellow are far broader.”
- Another Tabby’s Star?
- The Ourobouros of the Milky Way.
- Why healing happens differently.
- Vanilla long before ice.
- Mars lives up to its mythological roots.
- Building a sunlight barrier.
- Sunlight barriers & Anti-global warming spray’… What could go wrong– Besides Highlander 2?
- Ancient meteor may have wiped out Dead Sea civilizations.
- The first ‘Assassins’.
- The other elephant in the room.
- Cracking the quantum speed limit.
- Only indigenous people can prevent forest fires.
- A cure for Parkinson’s.
- Sagan’s Cosmos is running 24-7… Sagan-ites unite!
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… The Human Condition.
Quote of the Day:
“The whole trick to knowing what to do is deciding when to make yourself listen to your head, and when it’s okay to just follow your feelings.”