Happy Thanksgiving, if that’s your thang.
- Norway becomes the first country in the world to ban deforestation –they’re gonna need sooo many rakes!
- Dark matter astrology: does medical data show a correlation with planetary positions?
- An exploding meteor may have wiped out ancient Dead Sea communities 3700 years ago.
- The Automata of Antiquity: Review of Adrienne Mayor’s Gods and Robots.
- Related: A history of artificial intelligence, from ancient Babylon to Westworld.
- The joint that cost us Mars: Elon Musk’s ‘weed stuff’ prompts NASA probe of Space X’s ‘workplace safety’ –somewhere in the ether Jack Parsons is laughing his Thelemic ass off.
- Physicists haven’t given up on the dream of a warp drive a-la Star Trek – and now they’ve come up with a far-out idea for making it happen.
- Bolivian tombs reveal human remains, including elongated skulls, and Inca artifacts, from 500 years ago.
- 5-hour presentation aired on Peruvian television to show the latest results on the 3-fingered Nazca mummies. BeWitness 2.0?
- Young American killed by isolated tribe that rejects any contact with the outside world.
- Family’s nightmare comes to a dramatic end as n’anga captures a Tokoloshe in their home.
- The real case of spontaneous combustion that inspired a death in Dickens’ Bleak House.
- The Victorian occultist accused of killing men with her mind.
- Scientists discover why an ant species native to Florida is fond of collecting decapitated heads –they should name it as the state’s animal!
- South Carolina man scammed by fake Illuminati recruiters.
- Red Pill of the Day: Visit the only theme park in the world dedicated to all things cheese.
Thanks to Greg. And thanks to all my homies out there.
Quote of the Day:
The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.