If only humans could hibernate…
- Frozen super Earth discovered just six light years away
- Discovery of a massive crater in Greenland supports the controversial theory that a comet impacted the Earth around 11,000 BCE.
- Where the hell has Oumuamua gone??
- The ExoMars rover mission has picked a spot to search for alien life on the Red Planet.
- Radio Misterioso speaks with Italian astrophysicist Massimo Teodorani. Massimo is one of those rare scientists who both take the UFO phenomenon seriously, and don’t shy about it.
- Scientists and engineers have paranormal experiences too.
- Joshua Cutchin: The problematic politics pertaining to popularizing paranormal positions.
- Discover Jupiter Artland, a magical place housing contemporary artworks whose grounds were the purported point of congregation of the Knights Templar.
- Study find microdosers are more creative, and with happier emotions.
- Turns out Cannibalism isn’t really the ‘diet of champions’ you thought, Hannibal.
- Maybe Neanderthals weren’t quite so ‘nasty and brutish’ after all. How much evidence of ‘Neanderthal genocides’ have we ever found, anyway?
- Scientists found errors in the climate study that made headlines two weeks ago.
- The Washington Post explores **the best** reason why we need to switch to driverless vehicles IMMEDIATELY.
- Tenea, the lost ancient city built by Trojan prisoners, has been found.
- New archeological find confirms ancient Egyptians were the ultimate cat lovers.
- Red Pill of the Day: WV Rowdy raccoons are not rabid, but inebriated.
Quote of the Day:
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.