In the land of the color-blind, the synaesthetic man is prophet.
- The resonance between indigenous art and images captured by microscopes.
- Oldest animal drawing discovered in Borneo.
- Here’s a first look at China’s new space station.
- MIT scientists say we could attract aliens to our planet by using lasers as a ‘porch light’. They want to attract ET or Mothman?
- The idea that Oumuamua was a spacecraft was meant to ‘inspire’ astrophysicists.
- Is TTSA involved in the upcoming TV series based on the UFO Rendlesham incident?
- Wyoming Public Media takes a loot at the work of UFO researcher Dr. Leo Sprinkle.
- Chris Lambright returns to Radio Misterioso to talk about Paul Bennewitz, secret laser research and the Socorro incident.
- Nice and smooth: Grant Morrison’s The Invisibles will become a TV series.
- Dion Fortune, psychic warfare and the magical battle of Britain.
- The only documented moon rocks in private hands come to auction. Time to start thinking in portals!
- Flat Earthers now think the world is shaped like a donut.
- A granddaughter’s quest to find out if his grandfather was an unrecognized genius, or just another crackpot.
- The Emperor’s new immune system: Llama antibodies may be the key to flu prevention.
- Red Pill of the Day: Man dies after injecting silicon in genitals. His mom blames sex ‘cult’ master.
Thanks to Rick and King Mob.
Quote of the Day:
The interior of our skulls contains a portal to infinity