“People don’t think. My goal in work is to make them think. The media do the opposite.”
- What if we all come back?
- Orion catches bus to the moon.
- Mikulski Archive opens Kepler data to public.
- Asteroid mining minus Bruce Willis.
- Could solar arrays boost plant productivity?
- A green Arabian Peninsula.
- The benefits of indigenous diets. New diet fad in 3…2…
- Mapping the genes of all complex life on earth.
- The collision that shaped the Milky Way.
- One ramp to build them all?
- The root of roots.
- Oumuamua… the solar sail?
- Two words: Urine bricks.
- Take a moment for Sagan’s Cosmos.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Robofly.
Quote of the Day:
“I don’t do drugs… I’ve got enough bizarre chemicals floating around in my head. I’m just naturally like this.”