Even the simulators got into the Halloween spirit.
- Monsters once inhabited the mysterious fringes of the known world – in
our human-dominated presence, can they still be found?
- When artists painted with real mummies.
- Frankenstein: the real experiments that inspired the fictional science.
- David Metcalfe writes about the evidence for phantom hitchhikers.
- Yours truly, Josh Cutchin and Adam Sayne talk about portals, missing people and alternative realities in the last episode of Where Did the Road Go?
- ‘Roaches go all Bruce Lee to avoid zombification.
- Neanderthal teeth reveal lead exposure and difficult winters.
- The Parker solar probe is now the fastest thing built by Man.
- Why a mission to a visiting interstellar object could be our best bet for finding aliens.
- In case you’re interested, here’s the entire transcript of DeLonge and Elizondo’s presentations at a UFO conference in Italy.
- Be advised, though, they may have provided a lot of questionable information…
- 3 huge radar dishes have mysteriously disappeared from history RAF base in Lincolnshire.
- Curious link between Parkinson’s disease and the appendix found.
- FDA permits psilocybin to be tested for refractory depression.
- Experiment might have caused two living things to get quantum entanglement.
- Red Pill of the Day: Woman plans to marry a ghost after having sex with 20 other spirits –I assume lots of ectoplasm was involved…
Thanks to Greg and Rick
Quote of the Day:
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Well, dear, are you ready?
Inga: Yes, Doctor.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Elevate me.
Inga: Now? Right here?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Yes, yes, raise the platform.
Inga: Oh. Ze platform. Oh, zat, yah, yah… yes.
From the movie Young Frankenstein (1974)