“I view things as they are, without regard to place or person;”
- Lab-grown mini-brains. What could possibly go wrong?
- Frozen ‘earth’ detected orbiting nearby star.
- Did the Greenland’s Ice Age crater spell doom for the mammoths?
- New leads in 50 yr. old radiation mystery.
- Voyager 2 nears Solar System’s edge.
- Weighing the new kilogram.
- Leonid Meteor Shower– Watch the skies.
- Another piece to the Antikythera?
- Remembering to ride a bike, explained.
- Face off.
- Earwax: A true whale’s tale.
- Was 536 AD the worst century?
- Have komodo, won’t travel.
- Half of the world’s annual precipitation falls over 12 days.
- Watch Sagan’s Cosmos.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot safety laws.
Quote of the Day:
“My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.”