You reap what you sow.
- The case against colonizing space to save humanity.
- Oldest weapons ever dicovered in North America pre-date Clovis.
- The Neanderthal version of Sesame Street was kinda creepy.
- Meet the iconoclastic harmonica-playing scientist who just won a Nobel prize for his research on Cancer.
- The unusual way magic mushrooms evolved.
- Wim Hof, the Ice Man, returns to Tangentially Speaking to talk about his science-defying methods to control the human body and withstand extremely cold temperatures.
- Meet the people who remember every moment of their life in full detail.
- Here’s an interesting look at how the FBI goes around responding to FOIA requests –in case one day you wanna enter into the ‘UFO cover-up’ big leagues…
- The one place in the US Google Earth stopped mapping for 8 years –and no, it’s not Area 51. But it’s close to it.
- The strange night in a Welsh field involving ‘huge UFO lights, explosions and military planes’.
- Delving into faerie metaphysics.
- Iceland is officially worshipping Norse gods, again –Maybe we should bring back Zoroastrianism, while we’re at it?
- The Exorcist vs Witches: Battling for the soul of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
- Red Pill of the Day: New Pokémon-Go clone lets players collect Catholic saints instead of monsters –I choose YOU, Joseph of Cupertino!
Thanks to Greg, and congrats to Josh and Sarah!
Quote of the Day:
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.