- Climate change ‘edgelords’ are as much a part of the problem as climate change deniers.
- The Pentagon’s push to program soldiers’ brains.
- Seems Virgin Galactic is still a thing, and they’re still planning to have a maiden voyage.
- Astronomers keep finding more head-scratching fast radio bursts (FRB’s) coming from the deepest corners of space.
- Turns out Oumuamua might not be a comet at all.
- The Order of the Dolphin: SETI’s secret origin story.
- Chasing the quantum Tantra: Hippie physicist Nick Herbert pursues a lifelong love affair with Nature.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Mike Clelland, a.k.a. ‘the owl man’. One of the most important voices in UFOlogy today.
- The infamous Cottingley fairies fake photo is auctioned at a price that would’ve made queen Mab jealous.
- Sacred ritual drama and the realm of the gods.
- Leon Lederman, the physicist who sold his Nobel prize to pay for his medical bills (‘Murica!) dies at ’96.
- A friend at the end: Hilary Pepiette explains why she became a ‘death doula’.
- Terminal Lucidity: A mystery at the deathbed.
- Are we living quantum time machines?
- Red Pill of the Day: 5 of the strangest theories in Albert Einstein’s FBI file.
Quote of the Day:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.