Commencing 45th plea to stop the Planet of the Apes, I wanna get off!
- Unknown civilization in India carved rock art some 12,000 years ago –hmmm, now why does that date sound familiar…?
- SpaceX or Boeing, which company will get the US back to the business of human spaceflight.
- Black holes can’t account for all the dark matter in the universe –so now what?
- We may just have found the first exomoon.
- Into the cosmic haystack.
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker-DIA connection.
- Brazilian UFO contactee backed dictatorship with terrorist attacks in the 1960’s. ‘Space Brothers’, riiiiight…
- Robert Anton Wilson: The Playboy editor who reshaped reality.
- You know these are strange times when even Northrop *freaking* Grumman wonders whether we live in a simulated reality.
- ‘New Age’ beliefs common among religious and non-religious Americans.
- Dean Radin writes about the convergence of Science and Magic.
- Psychedelic mushrooms are closer to medicinal use.
- Does autism raise the risk of PTSD?
- Japan will allow editing of human embryos.
- Missing 411? Body of 53-year-old woman who was lost while hiking the Great Smoky Mountains has been found.
- Red Pill of the Day: Zombie raccoons have invaded New York city.
Quote of the Day:
A freedom that takes life away is not freedom. A life that takes freedom away is not life.